These may be adjusted over time, based on feedback and other analysis. They are largely common sense but it does help to clarify what is expected of those that choose to raid.
These are the base Ruined Raiding Rules that apply to all Raiders. Flagrant and repeated disregard of these rules may result in penalties being applied to that member.
- There will be three raids scheduled per week (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday), of which you are required to attend at least two per week.
- You are required to use the In-Game calender for all raids, even if only to say tentative/not-coming. Failure to do so will result in DKP fines and/or possible demotion.
- Raid Invite time will be 20:10 and all invites will be closed at 20:20, Raid Start 20:30 to 23:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights.
- Raid Invite time is just that; you will not be in BG/Instance/on alt etc at that time.
- You will be fully repaired, re-provisioned (buff reagents, pots, flasks, food and other class consumables - Cauldrens/Feasts/Carts (or whatever Blizz come up with next) will be provided as often as possible depending on the availability of mats in the GB) when you join the raid, or very soon after.
- You will have read the appropriate Boss strategies and ideally have seen one of the many video's of it.
- We require a certain number of addons installed and working for raiding. You can find a complete list with download links in this thread: http://www.ruinedguild.com/forum/index.php?topic=15.0 (Guild-member access required)
- You will inform the Raid Leader (RL) or an Officer if you need to go AFK or may be late starting the raid. Our forums and Discord are available on your mobile phone, there is very little reason not to be able to inform us ahead of time.
- You will use full raid buffs and consumables whilst in raid instance.
- Your gear will be fully enchanted, socketed, upgraded as appropriate for your class and role, with the maximum level enchants and gems available.
- You will attempt to maintain your gear at the highest level possible. If flex/LFR has an upgrade you should be doing it. Failure to do so could lead to removal from the raid or demotion. Blatant disregard for this point is a serious matter.
- You will have an appropriate PvE Raid spec for your class and any respec's must be cleared with the Officers.
- You will be required to be able to listen to Discord in the appropriate raid channel for all Guild raids.
- The Discord channel will be kept clear of general chat during boss fights and other complex situations.
- The Discord channel is often used for tactics and instructions, so the ability to understand spoken English is needed.
- You will not criticise other players in Discord, Raid or Guild chat or by whisper - if you have an issue with someone, then you will inform either the RL or an Officer, ideally in that order.
- If you disagree with any decisions made, take it to the forums - mid-raid is not the time or the place for any arguments or a Chinese parliament.
- Only MT will pull, except when coordinating Hunter MD pulls. The MT will only pull at the direction of the Raid Leader
The following raid instances are designated as formal Guild Raids and as such, no Main (Raider or Trial) is to become saved to a non-guild instance of the following:
- The Emerald Nightmare (Mythic)
- Trial of Valor
- Tomb of Sargeras
Due to the way raid lockouts work now, only Mythic locks you out of the instance so it is imperative that you do not get locked to Mythic outside of the guild. Although Heroic and Normal are now only loot lockouts, meaning you can kill a boss repeatedly, we would expect that all Raiders and Trials would still turn up for a boss on their main if we are doing this content for whatever reason. It is not something we plan to bring an alt through unless it suits the raid.
(Obviously this excludes Trials joining with a pre-exisiting RaidID)
The following raid instances are not part of the formal Guild progression targets and whilst this does not mean we will never go there as a Guild, they are nonetheless open to Mains to join other guild runs, PuG's etc:
- Vanilla WoW Raids
- The Burning Crusade Raids
- Wrath of the Lich King Raids
- Cataclysm Raids
- Mists of Pandaria Raids
- Warlords of Draenor Raids
This list may be adjusted over time as we progress.